Macadamia milk is a sweet and delicious alternative to soy, rice and oat milks. Macadamias produce a rich and creamy milk similar to cashew milk, making it perfect for smoothies or just as a vegan brownie accompaniment. Wether you make your own fresh batch of macadamia milk or buy a carton in the store, it’s helpful to know some of the amazing macadamia milk benefits.
Macadamia Milk Benefits
- Macadamia milk are a mega rich source of energy. This is because macadamia nuts has one of the highest calorific values for the seeds and kernels.
- Macadamia milk is an excellent source of calcium.
- Rich in iron.
- Rich in magnesium, manganese and zinc.
- This ultra creamy milks also high in many important B-complex vitamins that are vital for metabolic functions.
- Macadamia nuts also have the greatest amount of heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids (like oleic acid and palmitoleic acid), per serving.
- Promotes glowing, healthy skin from the inside out.
- Macadamia milk has a high flavonoid content. Flavonoids, which are found naturally in these plants help to prevent cells from damage and protects from environmental toxins.
- The fat content of macadamias helps to curb your appetite much longer, thus helping weight loss.
- Macadamias contain copper, B1, magnesium, and manganese which helps to make healthy neurotransmitters, the chemicals which our brain cells use to send chemical signals, and nourish the brain.
So there you have it; 10 awesome reasons to consume macadamia milk!